Buko Pandan Gulaman With Pineapple


It's yummy and I can't get enough, seriously.

Actually this is just an accidental recipe. I just thought of making a plain one but it turned out that the brand I was using needs more water than the previous brand of gulaman I used. So, it ended very hard and I didn't like it. So I got some cream, cheese and milk and ta-da! It turned so delicious.

Ingredients:
1 gulaman, buko pandan flavor (cooked according to package's instruction)
1 cream (I used Nestle cream)
1/2 of the big can of condensed milk
cheese cut into cubes (as many as you like)
pineapple (as many as you like)

1.  After cooking the gulaman, let it cool. When it is cool enough, cut into small cubes.
2.  Pour all the ingredients inside a big bowl and mix. You can use as many cheese and pineapple as you want. I just used 1 small can of pineapple and I thought it would be better if I used more. :) You can also add some raisins if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment